To: ASCENT NAVALS THAILAND Head Office - SHIPS IN SERVICE DPT
TERMS FOR CLASSIFICATION OF SHIPS WITH CLASS-ANT
- The ship’s owner or his representative will proceed to make the necessary preparations for the ship to be ready to undertake the requested surveys or other services.
- Services are offered in compliance with the valid ANT-CLASS Rules and Regulations for the meaning and interpretation of which ANT is the sole qualified to decide upon.
- All data and information concerning the ship and provided to ANT in connection with the performance of its services shall be treated as confidential and shall not be communicated to any other party without the prior consent of the ship’s owner.
- Records and other documents concerning ship’s class with ANT shall be treated as confidential and shall not be communicated to any other party without the prior consent of the ship’s owner.
- Documents and records issued after the surveys carried out by ANT surveyors reflect the condition of the ship at the time of the survey. It is owner’s responsibility to maintain that condition as required by the Rules.
- The selection, the appointment or the replacement of an ANT surveyor is the responsibility of ANT
- A.N.T. shall exercise due care and shall act with professionalism and workmanship.
- Ship’s owner must report to A.N.T. any incident or event affecting the condition of the ship, as soon as practical, after its occurrence for the maintenance of class.
- Services offered by A.N.T. are priced according to its current fees table.
- Any intervention of A.N.T. whether completed or interrupted for any reason, shall be invoiced and paid upon the receipt of the invoice. Interest may be demanded for late payments.
- The class of a ship may be withheld suspended or withdrawn in the event of non-payment of fees.
- Any dispute over the interpretation or enforcement of these terms shall be submitted to arbitration in Samutprakan,Thailand according to the Thailand law on arbitration.