The International Maritime Organization (IMO) has been instrumental in establishing global standards for the construction, operation, and maintenance of vessels. These conventions, resolutions, and guidelines have three goals: prevent accidents, mitigate damage, and define liability and compensation. In addition, each maritime administration has regulations particular to their Flag State.
ASCENT NAVALS THAILAND acts as a Recognized Organization (RO) and a Recognized Security Organization (RSO) for numerous Flag Administrations, in order to survey and to issue statutory certificates to vessels registered with them.
Statutory Certification has a life time perspective for each vessel, from initial certification in connection with delivery, through annual, intermediate and renewal surveys during the operational life of the vessel. CLASS-ANT accomplishes this through our global network of exclusive surveyors strategically located on all major ports and by verifying the vessel’s compliance with international and national statutory regulations through the necessary technical reviews, audits and surveys for statutory certification.
The degree of authorization from the individual administration varies from full authorization, where is delegated the total certification process, to cases where the Maritime Administration is handling part of the process, such as the issuance of full term certificates.
ASCENT NAVALS THAILAND is not only intimately familiar with these international and national regulations, but we are proactive in monitoring revisions and changes. If there is a modification that may impact your vessel’s status, you can be assured that we have updated our procedures to account for it. We believe that keeping you informed allows you to make sound operational decisions.
ASCENT NAVALS THAILAND is your best choice by providing a full range of services for ship classification, statutory certification, and regulatory compliance. These risk-management services are complemented by expert advisory and consultancy capabilities.
ASCENT NAVALS THAILAND is fully authorized to perform inspections and issue statutory certifications under the following international regulations:
- Cargo Ship Safety Construction Certificate (CCC)
- Cargo Ship Safety Equipment Certificate (CEC)
- Cargo Ship Safety Radio Certificate (CRC)
- International Load Line Certificate (LL)
- International Tonnage Certificate (ITC 69)
- International Oil Pollution Prevention Certificate (IOPP)
- International Air Pollution Prevention Certificate (IAPP)
- International Sewage Pollution Prevention Certificate (ISSP)
- ISM Code (Document of Compliance (DOC) & Safety Management Certificate (SMC))
- ISPS Code (International Ship Security Certificate (ISSC))
- Crew Accommodation Inspection Certificate (OMCA)
- Fishing Vessel Safety Certificate (FISVEL)
- Safety Certificate for Vessels Under 500 GRT (SAFCE)
- Radio Certificate for Vessels Under 300 GRT (SARCE)
- Authorization for Grain Loading Certificate (GRALO)
- Passenger Vessel Safety Certificate (PASAC)
- Pleasure Vessel Safety Certificate (PLECE)
- International Pollution Prevention Certificate for the Carriage of Noxious Liquid Substances in Bulk (NLS)
- International Certificate of Fitness for Carriage of Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk (IBC)
- Certificate of Fitness for Carriage of DangerousChemicals in Bulk (BCH)
- International Certificate of Fitness for Carriage of Liquefied Gases in Bulk (IGC)
- Certificate of Fitness for Carriage of Liquefied Gases in Bulk (GC)
- Antifouling Certificate (AFS)
- Special Purpose Ship Safety Certification (SPS)
- High Speed Craft Safety Certification (HSC)
- International Marine Bulk Cargoes Certificate (IMSBC)
- Certificate for the Carriage of Dangerous Goods (CDG)
- Caribbean Cargo Ship Safety Certificate (CCSSC)
- Maritime Labour Certificate (MLC)