Our expertise is in Registrations of any types of ships and vessels, Registration/de-Registration of naval mortgages, Payment of annual taxes, Radio accounting , Marine Survey to determine adherence to Class, Load Line and SOLAS specifications, Bareboat/ Dual Registry, facilitating issuance of Seafarers Licenses, Full Vessel Investigations including Non Destructive Testing (NDT) using Ultrasound Thickness gauging, Tonnage Calculations, Caribbean Code Consulting & Certification Service, ISM Consulting & Certification Services, assist Offshore Company Formation, advising and managing Marine Insurance (Hull & Machinery, P & I Clubs), Legal services, Technical and other consultancy for Naval & Offshore Architecture, Logistics and Freight forwarding, Training for Personnel and other Ship Management Services.
Registration Supporting Documents
After the preliminary data about the vessel is collected (application form), the following documents also must be provide for registration.
- Copy of application of ship’s particulars.
- Copy of application of Radio station license.
- Copy of application of Minimum Safe Manning Certificate.
- Copy of Power of Attorney (POA): the Shipowner must appoint a practicing flagship lawyer as legal representative of the vessel, must be notarized. And authentication by the official Representatives
- Copy Deletion or Cancellation Certificate: (if applicable). Issued by the authority of the former country of registration, this document indicates that the vessel is no longer registered under their flag and that it is free from mortgages or encumbrances, must be notarized. .
- Title of Ownership : Copy of Bill of Sale, or Builder’s Certificate in the case of a new vessel. must be notarized.
- Acceptance of Sale: the buyer must state his approval of the sale transaction. must be notarized.
- Copy of International Tonnage Certificate, or International Tonnage Calculation Sheet.
- Copy of previous CSR.
- Copy of previous Registry certificate ( Navigation patents ).
- Copy of previous Cargo ship safety Radio certificate ( CSSR ).
- Copy of previous DOC/SMC/ISSC/ CSR.
- Copy of application of Inmarsat number.